Temperature control during an equipment operation and maintenance is one of the most important methods of the nondestructive inspection. The temperature measurement makes it possible to perform monitoring and diagnostics of the equipment actual condition.
The measurement data can be used to create trends and make diagnostics of the equipment current state with the purpose of:
- Defect detection of assemblies at the early stages;
- Prediction of the equipment remaining lifetime;
- Prevention of emergencies;
- Service life increase of assemblies and a whole equipment;
- Reduction of the equipment downtime during repair;
- Reduction of expenses and volume of repair works
BALTECH TL are the optical portable pyrometers, intended to perform a non-contact temperature measurement of object surfaces.
BALTECH TR are the infrared cameras, intended to easily and quickly analyze and display a thermal field distribution (temperature) of the object surface. The infrared imaging technology enables to reduce your expenses.
The BALTECH TR infrared cameras are used to estimate the condition of buildings (energy audit), pipes and kilns, bearings, electric motors, fans, pumps, turbines, hydraulics, electrical equipment.