BALTECH TL- 0212C
BALTECH TL-0212C is a new device for non-contact temperature control. The thermometers can be contact and non-contact (pyrometers), portable and stationary. BALTECH TL-0212C is a non-contact thermometer (infrared distance thermometer). This is the professional infrared laser thermometer with a wide temperature range and high FOV for measurement on large distances.
Our infrared pyrometers are intended both for professional and household use. The pyrometers meet all the requirements with regard to measurement accuracy, rate and quality.
The temperature measurement range: -50°C …+1000°C; resolution 0,1 °C; error ± 2 %; FOV 50:1; response time 500 ms; adjustable emission coefficient 0,10…1,00 (step 0,01); laser pointer (on/off); hold; max/ min/ aver; sound signal upon reaching the defined temperature ; power supply 9 V; weight 330 g.
The temperature control with BALTECH TL-0212C can be performed in various industries:
- Heat power industry: furnaces, turbines, boilers, heat tracing, steam pipes;
- Electric power industry: transformers, cables, contacts, energized buses
- Metallurgy and metalworking: kilns, mills, presses;
- Electronic engineering: temperature control of boards, elements and parts;
- Diagnostics of internal-combustion engines;
- Electric motors and bearings;
- Technology process temperature control;
- Inspection of buildings and structures
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems;
- Inspection of refrigerating engineering
The measurement data can be transferred to the BALTECH Expert software for trending.
|Temperature measurement range, °C||-50 …+1000|
|Maximum permissible basic error, %
- In the temperature range -50… -20°C
- In the temperature range -20… +100°C
- In the temperature range +100… +1000°C
|Response time, sec||0.5|
|Supply voltage, V||9|
|Operation temperature range, °C
- Relative humidity, %
|Automatic shut-off||Yes, switchable|
|Memory||Yes, 10 points|
|Measurement of maximum, minimum, average temperature and temperature difference||Yes|
|Sound signal at reaching the defined temperature||Yes|
|Display of the defined and current temperature||Yes|
|Weight, g .||~ 330|