The balancing software BALTECH Balance developed by BALTECH Company is intended to calculate balancing masses. This is an independent balancing calculator, which can be used with devices of any manufacturer. The software makes it possible to perform a machine balancing with any phase and vibration amplitude meters. The integrated calculator performs calculation of trial weights. The initial data for the calculation (amount of vibration and phase) should be taken by your device (e.g. BALTECH VP-3470) and entered manually. The software can be delivered with a lap-top to perform field balancing.
Features of the balancing software BALTECH Balance
- The maximum number of balancing planes and measurement points is not limited. The current version of the software has 4 balancing planes and 16 measurement points, but they can be increased up to 128 balancing planes and 256 measurement points upon your request;
- The balancing planes and measurement points can be easily added (with one click) and removed, after which the recalculation can be made;
- You can perform additional balancing based on the results of the balancing weight installation without necessity to mount trial weights. Also the software allows to calculate balancing weights without installation of trial weight for machines that were balanced before based on the results of their previous balancing (using dynamic influence coefficients);
- Calculation for different balancing conditions (trial weight is removed/not removed, angles are counted in the direction/against the direction of rotor rotation;
- There are additional tools for automatization of some standard balancing actions;
- Estimation of trial weight amount;
- Division of the unbalance vector;
- Adding of unbalance vectors
Before start performing calculation the software checks correctness of the input data (trial weights should not be zero, the vibration data for different points should not interfere, etc.). If there are any errors the software provides an error message. The balancing protocol can be saved in a file or copied to a text processor (Word, etc.). The balancing protocol is saved in the automatic mode. The input balancing data can be saved in a file or used in future during the works on vibration elimination (e.g. alignment, vibration diagnostics, oil analysis, temperature control under the operation conditions).