simple vibration meter-balancer
Unbalance is a main reason of increased vibration of rotating machinery, which resultsin heating of bearing assemblies. This leads to rapid wear of bearings, shafts and other parts, increased vibration and noise level as well as to loss of efficiency of the machinery. Unbalance elimination is a difficult task and requires complex measurement equipment and experienced personnel. The new multifunctional kit BALTECH VP-3460 makes the field balancing (balancing of rotors in their own bearings) easy and simple. BALTECH VP-3460 was specially developed to facilitate work of mechanics and power engineers. The modified electronic circuit and BALTECH-Expert software make it possible to store the vibration and temperature data in the -55°C...+130°C range, connect tachometers (or stroboscope) or use two vibration channels. The vibration standards are included into the regulatory requirements on assurance of reliability of rotating equipment (fans, exhaust fans, electrical machinery, pumps, compressors, mixers, centrifuges, cages, gearboxes).
- Vibration measurement as per 10816 (vibration displacement, vibration velocity)
- Balancing of rotors on site (single-plane, dual plane)
- Route measurement (storage of 250 measurement results)
- Temperature control (contact thermometer)
- Built-in vector calculator, trial weight calculation, Dynamic Influence Coefficient (DIC)
- Phase meter
Capability BALTECH VP-3460
- Measurement of the RMS vibration velocity in the 10-1000 Hz range.
- Measurement of the RMS vibration velocity and Peak-Peak vibration displacement at the rotational or random frequency.
- Temperature control of the machinery and bearing assemblies in the -55°C...+130°C range. Extended range is an option.
- Measurement of the rotation speed from 120 to 30000 RPM (option up to 120000 RPM) with the optical sensor or stroboscope.
- Indication of the phase shift between the vibration. oscillation at the rotational frequency and tachometer signal.
- Storage of up to 250 measurement results for further view in the BALTECH-Expert software.
- Measurement at the rotation frequency harmonics (0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) F.
- Vibration analysis in the 1/2 octave frequency bands in the 10÷500 Hz range.
- Calculation of the trial weight.
- Vector calculator for the vector addition and subtraction.
- Measurements and calculations for dynamic balancing on site (3 planes, 4 points).
- Dynamic Influence Coefficient (DIC).
- Quality control of the alignment of built-up shafts on the basis of the analysis of their vibration parameters during operation.
- The BALTECH-Expert software for PC- allows keeping the database and evaluating the machinery life time based on the vibration and temperature parameter trends.
|Frequency range, Hz||10-1000|
|Range of RMS value of velocity, mm/s||0,1-99,9|
|Range of peak-to-peak displacement, μm||5-999|
|Temperature measurement range, °C||-55...+130|
|Speed frequency range, RPM||120...30000|
|Speed frequency accuracy, %||±0.5|
|Measuring range of vibration vector phase, degrees||0÷359|
|Electric power supply|| Autonomous|
|Time of autonomous work, hours||Not less than 8||Complete weight, kg||5,8±0,1|
|Weight of the instrument, kg||208x100x40|
DELIVERY SET BALTECH VP-3460
|1.1||Ni-MH battery, AA type||4||4|
|2||Vibration transducer with cable and magnet||1||1|
|2.1||Accessories for the vibration transducer||1||1|
|3||Frequency transducer with cable (L = 3 m)||1||1|
|3.2||Light-reflecting self-adhesive film||1||1|
|5||Temperature converter with cable||1||1|
|13||BALTECH Expert software on CD||-||1|
|14||BALTECH Expert software user manual||-||1|
|15||BALTECH Expert software installation manual||-||1|