Workshops am 23.-24. april, 2020
|9 a.m.- 5 p.m.||Introduction to Shaft Alignment.
Alignment terminology and principles of correct shaft alignment.
|Benefits of Shaft Alignment. Calculations of economic efficiency.|
|Pre-Alignment Procedures. Alignment procedures and methods.
Conduction of Horizontal Shaft Alignment - Dial Indicator Method & Laser Method
|Methods of geometry alignment: hole alignment, straightness, flatness, squarenesss, parallelism.
Benefits of the new geometry alignment system BALTECH LaserLevel.
|PRACTICAL SESSION - Conduction of Horizontal Shaft Alignment - Dial Indicator Method|
|PRACTICAL SESSION - Conduction of Horizontal Shaft Alignment - Laser Method|
|PRACTICAL SESSION - Conduction of Machine Train Shaft Alignment - Laser Method|
|PRACTICAL SESSION - Conduction of Offset Shaft Alignment - Laser Method|
24. April 2020 Dynamic balancing (cost of participation is 199€).
We arrange the theoretical and practical seminar on the dynamic balancing within one day.
The participants of the workshop will receive the knowledge necessary to perform the dynamic balancing. They will also receive practical training. All the participants will be given the training material in paper and electronic format.
|9 a.m.- 5 p.m.||Introduction to Rotor Balancing.|
|International Vibration & Balancing Standards & Terminology|
|Benefits of Rotor Balancing. Calculations of economic efficiency.|
|OVERVIEW - Dynamic Insitu Balancing procedures. Phase & no phase measurement methods|
|PRACTICAL SESSION - Dynamic Insitu Balancing - Phase measurement method|
|PRACTICAL SESSION - Dynamic Insitu Balancing - No phase measurement method|
All the participants of the workshops will be given:
THE BALTECH CERTIFICATE
Conditions for participation in the Workshops:
1. Please send the application and details by Fax:+49 (0) 451-370-87-707 or to e-mail: email@example.com. Please get and pay the invoice before 22 April 2020.
The cost of participation is 199€ for one day and 299€ for 2 days of participation, incl. all taxes.
2. After the payment is done and you are registered in the list of participants you will get the location map.
3. The cost of the workshops includes:
- Methodical and normative materials on the shaft alignment and dynamic balancing;
- CD with all presentations and technical material;
- Lunches and coffee- breaks.
The workshops are held for groups of up to 20 participants.
The accommodation is extra paid.
Please fill-in the registration form.