The induction heating is an excellent, quick and controlled way of heating. It is more safe and environmentally friendly method than oil bath and blowlamps. The induction heating is conducted using the induction heaters. The induction heater together with the methods of bearing replacement is the best solution for achievement of the maximum bearing life and, as a result, reduction of downtime and labour costs on scheduled and unscheduled repair.
One of the main advantages of the induction heater is that the heating process is performed without any heat losses, i.e. the heat is uniformly transmitted only to a required part while other parts remain cold.
The induction heater is used for various types of metal, the heating of the bearing steel is performed rather quickly and qualitatively with the given temperature accuracy up to one degree.
Features of the induction heater BALTECH HI-1630:
- Microprocessor power control, current supply control
- Automated time and temperature control;
- Automated demagnetization after heating;
- Easy to use, any specialists can perform heating, no special training is required;
- Flexibility (heating of bearings, couplings and other ring parts)
- Produced according to IEC and CE requirements to health and work safety of maintenance stuff.